Aside from being home to the best school ever (no bias here) and the best M.S. in Commerce program ever (no bias here either), Charlottesville has no shortage of fun things to do outside of U.Va. Check out the bucket list below for some of our favorite C-ville activities!
Monticello: Thomas Jefferson’s plantation home (photo credit: Grace Neill)
U.Va fans cheering during a basketball game at John Paul Jones Arena
Blue Ridge Mountains
5. Eat at all of the restaurants on The Corner. (Fun Fact: C-ville has the highest restaurants per capita in the U.S.!) Some of our favorite on The Corner and beyond: Mas, Mono Loco, The Local, Continental Divide, Eppie’s, Blue Moon Diner, Boylan Heights and Bodo’s Bagels. There are some seriously delicious eats in town so be sure to check them out!
Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello surrounded by the beautiful fall foliage
7. Grab the #1 ticket at Bodo’s Bagels.
8. Join an intramural sport team to represent M.S. in Commerce.
9. Cruise around in the Wahooptie.
10. Get to the Farmer’s Market on Saturdays. Don’t forget to wait in line for some tacos!
The Farmer’s Market
Read more about things to do in C-ville here!
Seasoned C-villian? What’s YOUR favorite activity? Intrigued incomer? What do YOU want to hear more about?
Speak your mind below!